bye bye two O.O nine




Best things happened in 2009



  • Road trip to PERAK with my clans twice! haha..best gile
  • Family vacation twice!! Langkawi and Fraser's Hill
  • BBQ at sungai gabai! really fun..
  • 1st ever interview and i've got the job! yippie!
  • Manchester United vs. Malaysia..seat depan ok? 
  • Shout Awards..also with my clans.. 
  • Biggest event of the year..MTV WORLDSTAGE.. ini terbaik!
  • All American Rejects live in KL
  • Datin Nurul dan Dato Elul dah kawin..bestnye! 
  • Macik2 ku dah berpasangan..happy for you guys =p
  • Syarul Reza and wife datang masa open house..
  • A day at Genting Highland.. =)
  • Last but not least..Mohd Syahir Hanafi ♥


Things i hate most in 2009


  • UITM..hahaha
  • Jadi driver 24/7..give me a break..
  • Hal ehwal kewangan..i need more $$$$$
  • All gays and bitchess


What i aim for in 2010


  • Have fun with my job..and get more $$$$$
  • Have my own car..can i have my own Latio? hee..
  • Mau bisnes kecil2an
  • Get my own Nano 5th generation and frogskin --> ini penting!
  • Shopping at Ikea..i have to change my bed and mattress
  • Hope Nurul will get a baby soon! =)
  • Have a great time with my 6 jahanam..
  • Have a great time with my only Syahir..
  • Really hope that my life will be much better than before..


p/s: Jom layan "Cute is what we AIM for".. =)




No comments: